Thursday, June 7, 2007

I'm Trying

Between getting back to work and catching up on all the things that were left undone and unbegun I have tried to post all of my pics on Picasa (for the first time) and it hasn't worked. I am getting ready to head to Havasupai for the weekend with 15 of my closest friends (beside all of you) and I hope that it will be as much fun as it was in OBX. Maybe it will be, maybe it won't. Since I don't have a ton of free time right now that I'm not preping for Havasupai with I will just post a few pics.
Best,
Janie






OK. OK.
I figured it out.
Here are my pics. I wish I'd taken more.

Click Here

2 comments:

Tobes said...

excellent work. I really appreciate the photo of me with my hands out in that very gay way as I approached the football. Awesome. Did you get a pic of the 45-yd perfectly straight kick afterwards?
Does BYU still need a kicker?

Good job Janiqua, you are more technically savvy than you think.

Janiqua Rapaj said...

Thanks Tobes! I wish I"d taken a whole sequence of pics, but alas I didn't.
xo